RP's Stuff and Things...

The spot for my online journal entries. Be forwarned that I am a Christian and am the founder of the Christian Paintball Players Association, and I may have to rant now and again. Please keep in mind, though that these are my personal thoughts and opinions, and do not represent "Christianity", The COGOP denomination which I am a member, my local church, or the CPPA.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwalk, Iowa, United States

Sunday, November 25, 2007

it's past time...

We got back from Israel a week or so ago, and I wanted to let you know that I am working on some blog updates. Mary journaled a lot and I will be posting that, as well as my notes and comments. the pictures are already up at picasaweb.google.com/rambopreacher . each day is a separate album. Feel free to go there to browse them and slide show them at your leisure. I will be making links to them as the blogs of each day progresses.

Remember this blog is post-trip. not real time. so much is based from memory and significance that I recall from the times and being there.

Oh, the trip was an "Exodus tour" trip, so we were in Egypt, then Jordan and then into Israel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit RP, I'm a bit jealous, in a "holy" sort of way. I would love to take a trip to Israel some day, definitely. Glad you made it back safe. Tell Mary and the family that the Magrums say hello!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home