RP's Stuff and Things...

The spot for my online journal entries. Be forwarned that I am a Christian and am the founder of the Christian Paintball Players Association, and I may have to rant now and again. Please keep in mind, though that these are my personal thoughts and opinions, and do not represent "Christianity", The COGOP denomination which I am a member, my local church, or the CPPA.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwalk, Iowa, United States

Thursday, May 13, 2004

my online journal...

I am hoping that this will be something that is easy for me to continue. There are many times that I wnat to write down my experiences and thoughts on a matter, but never actually find the time. I am, however, nearly always at a computer that is on teh internet and so I should be able to do this at a moments notice.

PBIF=Paintball is Fun!!!

Oh, and one more thing... I want this to remain informal for me and so I may not always spell and grammer check every post. so please forgive me ahead of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home